Dos and don'ts:
1) Use the preparation time to work out what words you are likely to hear and to make a note of words.
2) Read the full question twice.
3) Write in French the numbers and dates you hear, it gives you more time to work them out.
4) Listen to the tone of voice : happy, annoyed etc
5) Play it back over and over in your head.
6) Check how many answers are expected and stick to it.
7) Check that your answers made sense.
1) Focus on the fact you don't get something and tell yourself that. Focus instead of the words you just heard and repeat them again and again in your head.
2) Leave any blanks. If anything, make an educated guess.
3) Answer in the wrong language....No point writing down the French word, you won't get points!!